пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

bb gun collecting




Extremely suay week I tell you.

1. Never ever to an infinity get a warranty with an external third party other that the brand youapos;re buying. Situation in point: my laptop which cannot be repaired until a quotation is given to me and approved because how the external third party works is that they want you to liaise with them personally, you basically take a chance, decide to repair and pay out of your own pocket, and send in the report to them and hope they approve it and send you a cheque for the repair amount. Not only is it inconvenient, you might end up having to pay for the repairs yourself if they donapos;t approve it.

2. SSDCapos;s system screwed up and I had to go down personally again to update my record before they allowed me to book my final theory. Stupid la- I was so worried that they would make me retake the test [the words of the person I spoke to on the phone for customer service] Had to rush down today- without washing hair without having breakfast and couldnapos;t go later after PIL class because I had to go home early to prepare for cousinapos;s wedding [sure relatives tell me I got fatter bah]

3. You only get locked out of the house when no one is at home. What I mean is, the day you forget to bring your key, everyone just has to go out. Itapos;s the same principle with rain and umbrellas. Sister didnapos;t reply message or phone call and motherapos;s phone batt died so I had no idea when they would be back.

4. Not done with restitution assignment, have restitution tutorials [2 to complete] have no idea how to do it, standard of proof essay to write for evidence presentation, privacy law exam in 2 weeks and havenapos;t studied A THING. Panic panic.

Nonetheless, God has been showing me that despite all these dingding stuff happening, Heapos;s still good. It doesnapos;t depend on circumstances to say Heapos;s good, His character itself makes Him good.�

Yuxinapos;s birthday is coming up and sheapos;s making me very itsy trying to find her the present she wants. For her sake and not to embarrass her, I shall not post what she REALLY WANTS online. But itapos;s extremely difficult to find because if I could find what she wanted, Iapos;ll take it for myself. Couldnapos;t she just want a book or a CD or something viable? Haha. Lovelove.

Wedding later. As long as they donapos;t say Chrissy is fatter or she so old no boyfriend Iapos;ll be happy.


bb gun collecting, bb gun colt, bb gun colt 25, bb gun colt 45.



Комментариев нет: